Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Weekend to everyone!! We've had a great weekend. Last night we went to EMCA's basketball games. Ashlyn had a great game and we won! She has three games next week.

Today, Ashlyn and I went to the Galleria Mall in Birmingham to continue looking for a Junior/Senior dress. We had looked last weekend and didn't find anything. We went to one of her favorite stores, Jessica McClintock and found exactly what she had been looking for. It's a cocktail-length dress that is swirled gold/creme. It is strapless and she looks amazing in it. We got some lovely big drop diamond earrings, a gold/diamond purse. We didn't see any shoes today; so we'll go look soon. She loves the dress!

We missed Miss America! I was SICK. When did Miss America start coming on in January? I've even had "Miss America" parties. This has been a tradition of mine since I was a little girl. I'd watch it with my Mom and even my Dad would watch it and get up and twirl around horribly and tilt his glasses and act like he was falling down! Since the girls were @ five years old we've always watched "Miss America" together. I was so sad.

We have church tomorrow and then Ashlyn/her basketball team are heading to Auburn to watch the Auburn-Tennessee girls basketball game. Auburn is undefeated!

God bless and have a lovely evening!

No comments: