Wednesday, January 21, 2009

EMCA Wildcats - Ashlyn on right
Ashlyn & Crystal (Captains)

Before game


Ash & I



EMCA Varsity Cheerleaders (missing a couple)



Cheering our girl on


Varsity Cheerleaders

I realize I'm going backwards on this blog - similar to how I feel some days :) These are just a few pictures of where we spend our Friday nights! We have a blast - we are in the stands with our friends and we have to remember WHY we are at the game - to watch our little angels :) We are all glad it's Friday and we act like it! Now it's over and we realize we only have one more year with Ashlyn until she graduates from high school and I can't even stay on this without boohooing! We enjoyed each of our girls activities and supported them in everything they did/do. Great memories!




No comments: