Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been "Me-me'd" ?!? What is that?

Hi Everyone! HAPPY FALL YA'LL!! I did not realize I have not blogged since July. Goodness. Well, today it won't be a full blog ... I'm cleaning the house as we speak - ha ha! Had to stop and take a break. I was given a "meme" by my friend, Tracey, from "Show Me State ... of Mind". She's a riot; so anything I get from her; I must stop and read! I am on facebook for the most part; but will keep up this blog. You'll get a blog from me soon - promise! But ...

I was tagged by RealEstateGirl to do this meme, so here goes. What you are supposed to do is copy/paste, type in your your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don't forget to change my answers to the questions with those of your own.

A) Four places I go over and over
Church
Grocery Store
Ashlyn's sports
Bathroom (like that one Tracey)

B) Four people who e-mail me regularly
Brittney
Family members
Dana
Kara

C) Four of my favorite places to eat
Longhorns
Kabuki
Jason's Deli
Home (if I must)

D) Four places you'd rather be

BEACH (any will do)
Mountains (Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge)
Anywhere my family is
Home isn't bad either

E) Four TV shows I could watch over and over

Army Wives
House Hunters
The Office
Lifetime Channel

F) Four people I'm tagging

Brittney at Running in high heels
Kim at The Glass View
Cassandra at Momma Needs a Time Out
Jamie at Patrick Paradigms

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Yea! You did it!!! I'm supposed to be cleaning house too today...Zack is coming home this weekend and bringing Courtney...but as you can see, I'm on the computer!